A Gospel Centered ChurchLearn more
1. Congregants will sign up weekly (on Wednesdays, after 7:30 pm) for the service they wish to attend. The online link and procedures for doing so will be sent to members. For visitors, please contact email@example.com
2. When booking your Sunday reservation, you may book a group to ensure you are in a comfortable social bubble.
3. Groups larger than six people will need to reserve space in the Fellowship Hall should they wish to sit together in one “box.”
4. The deacons will contact those individuals who need to attend a specific service.
5. The 9:00 a.m. Sunday meeting carries the additional requirement of masks when entering and exiting the Fellowship Hall.
6. Each of our two rooms will have separate entrances, separate ushers, and separate parking. (Attendees will park in the stalls closest to their entrance.)
7. The socialization that occurs before and after the services needs to maintain the two divisions—Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall. (Pretend the acrylic wall follows you from and to your vehicle.)
6866 Glover Road,
Langley, BC. Canada V2Y 0W9
(enter through Maxwell Crescent)
We now have acrylic dividers in our building. The result is two “COVID-approved” rooms: the Sanctuary and the adjacent Fellowship Hall (a.k.a., The Parkside Room). Each room now has a seating capacity of 47. The clear acrylic dividers allow congregants to safely occupy the two rooms at the same time, paving the way for our new schedule of weekly corporate worship:
• Sunday morning at 9:00
• Sunday morning at 11:00
• Sunday evening at 5:00 (abbreviated; shorter sermon; no Lord’s Supper)
• Zoom participation during the 11:00 a.m. service
Visitors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , to register to attend a service or to obtain the password for our Sunday 11am Zoom Service